Hickory Neck Episcopal Church
Hickory Neck Episcopal Church, the historic church on the hill, welcomes you. Visit here and you will be embraced by a vibrant Episcopal family who is moved by the Triune God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We’ve saved a seat for you!
Mardi Gras has been cancelled due to inclement weather. While most primary and secondary roads will thaw midday, temperatures will fall below freezing after dark, making conditions hazardous, especially on driveways, sidewalks, and parking lots. We’ve chosen to cancel rather than postpone this event in order to honor the holy season of Lent. Be well and safe.
Parish Administrator – now hiring
Experienced administrative professional needed part-time (20 hrs per wk) at Hickory Neck Episcopal Church. Duties include reception (M-F 9-1), bulletin, communication and mailing production, financial record keeping and general office support for clergy and parishioners.
If interested, send resume with 3 professional references by March 10 to email@example.com or 8300 Richmond Rd Toano VA 23168.
- Imposition of Ashes and Eucharist – 7am, noon, 7pm Wednesday 5 March
- Evensong 6pm on Wednesday evenings during Lent
- March 12, 19, 26, April 2, 9
Sunday Services & Christian Formation
- 8:00 (Rite I) Holy Eucharist (Contemplative)
- 9:00 (Rite II) Holy Eucharist (Contemporary); Healing prayer is available during Communion
- 10:15 Sunday School for youth in the Parish House; Adult Forum and coffee hour.
- 11:15 (Rite II) Holy Eucharist (Traditional)
- Child care(infant-3 years) is available from 8:45 to 12:30.
Inclement Weather Plan: in case of extreme weather or other emergencies, cancellation notices will be posted on this page.