The church’s small mechanical action pipe organ is over 100 years old. The original portion, which includes the flat pedal board, was built in 1901 by Jesse Woodberry (1841-1922) for a Roman Catholic Church in New England. When the church decided it was no longer needed, the instrument sat in its basement for years until what was salvageable was acquired by the Organ Clearing House. After being stored in Boston for ten years Old Donation Church in Virginia Beach purchased it in 1983. Extensive rebuilding and repair were carried out by Lawrence Trupiano and Henry Mann, organ builders in NYC. A new case was also built based on a design by noted architect Minard Lafever (1798-1854). Old Donation gave the organ to Hickory Neck in 2005. A year later an additional rank of pipes was added by Central Pipe Organ Service.